A warmest congratulation to our member Baby Goh for being conferred the “Pingat Kelakuan Terpuji (PKT)” by The Honorable Governor of Penang just recently! Read the story extracted from Bulletin Mutiara https://www.buletinmutiara.com/spreading-kindness/
D’Home Careline is looking for individuals (preferably retirees and senior citizens) who are interested in giving a helping hand, a listening ear and a shoulder to lean on to those who may be feeling anxious, depressed, grieving, or experiencing social isolation because of past or ongoing mental health issues.
Date: 21 May 2022 Time: 2 – 5pm
Venue: 66, Lintang Bukit Jambul, Bayan Lepas, Pg
Preview will cover a brief history about our organization, what we do and how we help, and of course, the commitment required when you join as a volunteer.
If interested, do contact office at 04-2910111 or whatsapp 016 4454628 or email email@example.com
Helping one person might not change the world, but it could change the world for one person
Bake & Connect
Understanding Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- Do you know:What is OCD?
- How does OCD affect a person?
- What causes OCD?
- Can OCD be treated?
- How can we help someone with OCD?
- You’re welcome to join us in this Talk titled Understanding OCD.
- The details of the program are as follows:
- Date: 1st May 2021 (Sat)
- Time: 10.00 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.
- Platform: Zoom meeting
- Click the Google registration link below and sign yourself up!
- Register here: https://forms.gle/ZAef2anu27tJaPY77
See you soon!